Saturday, March 15, 2008

St. Paddy's Day ......

Hello, so it is St. Patrick's Week-end and when I was growing up that was a day like no other...good memories. We still - my brothers and their families and my family still hold it close to our hearts. May niece got married today. It was a small wedding but very pretty. We all talked about the old days when my Mom and Dad were with us....they are missed but so amazing how the "circle of life" develops - we have children they have children - blessings all around us.....

Have a blessed Palm Sunday and a quiet prayerful Holy Week..

God's peace....Mary

3 comments:

ruth at comfort cafe said...

Nothing like memories. I grew up in a German home so St. Patrick's Day was pretty foreign to me. All this talk about pinching you if you didn't wear green, etc. But it's such great fun and I'm all for the pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow!

Rebekah said...

We didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day either, but how wonderful that you have such fond memories of your family.

Toia said...

It's a blessing to have great and loving memories near and dear to your heart.