Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to both Grandbabies!!

We were blessed beyond messure last March with two beautiful baby girls...my daughters had daughters...

Maria - March 6, 2007 & Anna - March 29, 2007 - God is so wonderful - both babies are healthy and celebrating their first birthday party together on Sunday!

Anna's daddy is overseas - please keep him in your prayers - my daughter and Anna are staying with my husband and I for the time being - wonderful for us - however we keep Chris in our prayers and pray for his safe return soon.

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter - ours was beautiful - Praise God....Mary

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for stopping to visit me at Aroma of Joy! Congratulations on your grandbabies birthdays. How fun to have them so close to the same age! I love their names ~Maria and Anna~ It sounds like you have a blessed family!

Take care and God bless you,
Kelley

Darla said...

Oh please tell me that you post some pics of those little ones!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, I emailed you, I hope it reaches you.

Happy birthday to your Grandbabies, how lovely!

Blessings

S. x

duopastorale said...

Prayers for you. Blessings.

Rebekah said...

God is so good. Each birthday is a time of thanksgiving for the great gift of life!