Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blessed Easter.....

I read Matthew 27:51-56 this morning and was just in awe of what that "seen" must have been like - I try to go there and feel what it must have been like when "the veil of the temple was torn in two" - "rocks were split" - "graves opened"~

I will try to remain - the next few days with that seen in my mind and pray to in someway - be thankful for what HE has done for us - not sure how to even comprehend the type of LOVE HE shown us. I do know HIS love is so great and all HE wants is for me/us "minute by minute" to reconize that Love and to have Faith thoughout our journey and know that He is with us always.....

I wish you all a very Blessed Easter - Mary

5 comments:

Darla said...

Happy Easter!!! HE is alive and with us! how very sweet!!

Can I add you to my blog? I am guessing you will say YES, so I am going to do it later today, if you would rather not, I will change it. Love ya Princess Mary!

Anonymous said...

It is too wonderful to comprehend. I hope you have a very blessed Easter.

Hugs.

Sarah x

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Amen! Alleluia! A grand Easter to you. Cathy

Toia said...

Just Visiting. I hoped you had a blessed Easter. Stay Bless!!

Happy Monday!!

nancy said...

Hi Mary,
I wanted to thank you for leaving me a comment on my post about conflict. I was glad to know that it ministered to someone. God is stretching us, too, and it sometimes seems interminable. I pray God's very best for you and your family.
Nancy