Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank you Lord

When I am down I try to write down things I am so very blessed with - things to be most thankful for.... I think it is a bad day and then my list grows and I realize God is right here right now..
(not in any type of order but)...

My warm home, my sweet dog (she is sitting next to me as I type) food cooking in the oven, my health, my husband, my beautiful daughters and their beautiful daughters, my sons children - so sweet and so funny - my job, my church, our extended family - wow do we have a wonderful family - did I mention my warm home? It is freezing here today..
Thank you Lord for this day and every day I am blessed to wake up and do what needs to be done in my life - I am so content however things in my life are a bit on edge right now (my son) I feel God in my heart and I continue to put the sitution in HIS hands over and over again. Have a wonderful Sunday evening...... you friend Mary....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have wonderful evening too. Life in Jesus is such a blessings.

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

thankyou for visiting my blog. I hope that you will come back again, and continue to comment. You are more than welcome to join in our sometimes silly conversation, but we do all love Jesus, and you are our sister in Christ. So we love you too. I will visit you again! love Darla (princess overcomer)

Melanie said...

I do the same thing! It is amazing how blessed we are and how little our problems seem when we start thanking and praising the Lord. Many blessings to you!

HisPrincess said...

Hi Mary,
Thats some great advice there. I shall try to remember to write myself a list next time I'm feeling sorry for myself. Maybe even before I reach for the chips (sorry, fries in your language!).
Look forward to getting to know you through blogworld. Feel free to drop in anytime.
Sharon.