Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beautiful Morning

Good Morning -it is just a beautiful spring morning here in Western Pa.
It has been awhile since my last post. I have to say I read many blogs daily...
beautiful days...This I Do...many and I have learned so much and grown so much in my spiritual journey. I just do not feel like I have much to say compared to others - such beautiful verses and thoughts and bible knowledge....people have commented to my blog say Hello and I so appreciate it~

I know the more I blog the more I will have to say so with that said - I am back.

Enjoy this beautiful day the Good Lord has graced us with and have a blessed Memorial Week-end....Mary

4 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

HI!! Thank you for your comment - it means so much! you don't have to make your blog like anyone but an expression of who you are and that is Beautiful! :-)

Melanie said...

Happy Memorial day!! God bless you!!

Rebekah said...

Mary,
You are a beautiful Lady who I am so thankful to be getting to know!
I hope you have a blessed Memorial Day weekend too.

3 wonderful gifts said...

Your blog is yours and all bout your doings. It is great for only starting months ago. I have a friend that has a blog that you might want to check out. She is amazing in all she does. I have a link to her blog on mine. Her name is Christina Mooney if you would like to check hers out.