Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello

Good Morning to all - I have had some password problems along with being very busy so I have not posted for a few weeks. Thanks to all who "comment" I love to know someone out there is taking a look at my blog.
Well, we are having a beautiful couple days of weather in Western Pa. I love to hear the birds in the morning as I sit reading and saying my prayers in the morning. I try to get up as early as possible so I have time for coffee, oatmeal and Bible reading.
Pleae keep us in your prayers my Husband and I are having some very emotional times with our (adult) son and his children. We are helping to raise the children and I just pray all the time we are doing what is best for them and that my son can find some peace in his life.

Thanks - have a blessed week-end...M

7 comments:

duopastorale said...

May the Prince of Peace bless you and your family. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

I noticed your comment on Micki's blog and thought I'd stop by again. I know what you mean about comments although I'm not so good about responding to them each day at my site. But I love getting them.

I hope and pray that your concerns are resolved and we know that the Lord hears us when we ask for His help.

God bless.
Kay

Rebekah said...

M- Praying for you and your family. I believe that God will lead you and guide you as you seek help guide those in your family.
God bless.

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Mary

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your prayers. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome. I've enjoyed my visit here. I know you have some family issues and that is hard, but God holds us in his hands. What a comfort I find in that.

Hugs!
Kat

Susan Skitt said...

Praying for you and with you. Jesus is truly is our peace.

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you." I Peter 5:7

From your friend in eastern Pa,
Susan

Anonymous said...

May your early-morning quiet time with God, Scripture and nature continue to strengthen you, as you care for your children and grandchildren so lovingly.

Rebekah said...

Hello Mary! Hope you're doing well. Have a great day!