Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guidance....

Praying for guidance over and over....how do you know what to do - I pray for the situtation with my two oldest grandchildren - there is such upheaval in their lives - Mom is sick with drug problems - Dad (my son) not responsible... their other Grandmother has custody and we help - I just pray over and over - show us the way - what can we do to help these children and keep them on the straight and narrow...

It is hard thinking of raising children again once you have your's raised - but we will do what we feel the good Lord is telling us...please pray for my husband and I to have direction. I feel God right there right next to me saying "I will never leave you"..

4 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

I will be praying for you about this. It must be very difficult.

Darla said...

HE never will leave you! Its beautiful that you pray for this and for direction...those children are blessed to have you in thier lives.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lol I keep using my old account my mistake, it's so hard to remember.

I'll be praying for your dear family too and for you.

Huge hugs to you.

God will never forsake nor leave you.
xx