Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am the Vine you are the Branches....

This is one of my favorite verses. A frined of mine told me her minister said the problem these days is "we want to be the vine" we want control - we think we know what is best... I know that is true for me - I don't want to be a branch - a branch has to sit back and wait for growth - I don't have time for that... wow listen to that - Why can't I just say - ok you are the vine you know best but no not me.. I hurry up and take over - thinking I can handle things... then I hear that still small voice telling me .... Peace be Still... I know what is best - I have it in my Hands.. I love when I hear that still voice...

Good evening :)

1 comment:

Partners In Prayer for Our Prodigals said...

I am so glad that you stopped by Partners In Prayer for our Prodigals!

Your post today is a much needed reminder.....when does not have to overcome us....we can be overcomers...because we ARE the vines! When we surrender our pain, our struggles, our disappointments to God--He is there waiting for us! Peace! Yes, there is great peace in knowing that we are not in this struggle alone.

Please visit again...please visit often! You are not alone!

Diane